Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello to all from Mallorca, Spain.

Joan and I arrived on Friday and we have been visiting with Joan's brother and sister-in-law Karen. They live in Palma for now, which is a beach resort town on this beautiful Spanish Island in the blue Mediterainian Sea.


I thought I would send a few pictures. We will be here for another week so maybe I will get a chance to update again later.


We also celebrated Joan's birthday. I wont say how many years, though.


Love to all from Joan and Dave.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard you two were going to visit John and Karen in Spain! I hear Mallorca is incredible and gorgeous. I hope you both have a wonderful time. Say hello to John and Karen from us in California.

Dad-I'm glad you got the card before you left!

Lacey said...

Wow looks beautiful! and Fun!! miss you guys! have fun!

Mama Michelle said...

I am very jealous and I hope you are having a most amazing time so that we can all be even more envious of you!
Can't wait to hear all about the trip!
Michelle